It’s raining outside, so we have another exciting craft activity for your little ones to enjoy. This very simple craft activity will bring a smile to your face! As the name suggests, this Rainbow Weaving Fish craft entails coloured paper being woven into and out of a fish design. A big thanks to Michelle and her Crafty Morning website for this wonderful idea.
So colourful and easy to do. My eldest child did this with only a little bit of assistance (very little ones may need help using scissors).
what you will need:
1. Cut strips of coloured paper (using the long side).
2. Draw a fish onto the A4 piece of paper (or if you have it, black or white card stock paper) and cut around the outline.
3. Fold the paper in half and using scissors, cut slits close together (don’t go too close to the edges).
4. Weave the coloured pieces of paper through and then trim the top and bottom to look like fish fins.
5. Glue on the googly eye and add extra scraps of coloured paper around the body.
like to share?
What has your ballerina been up to today? Tag us in your pics and videos on Insta @tinytoesballet or email email@example.com and we’ll share them online and with your gorgeous ballet teacher! xoxo
obligation free trial
If you have a two to seven-year-old who loves to twirl and leap, our dance school’s ballet & dance classes might be the right fit for your child. Why not come along and trial our kids ballet & dance classes.
Call us on (02) 9620 9620 for an obligation-free trial class.
We have ballet & dance classes located at Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Castle Hill, Chatswood, Cherrybrook, Concord, Crows Nest, Five Dock, Kellyville, Rouse Hill, The Ponds, Wentworth Point and Winston Hills.
can’t find what you’re looking for?
Click on Our Timetable or Our Prices for more information on our kids ballet & dance classes.