It’s raining outside, so we have another exciting craft activity for your little ones to enjoy. This very simple craft activity will bring a smile to your face! As the name suggests, this Rainbow Weaving Fish craft entails coloured paper being woven into and out of a fish design. A big thanks to Michelle and her Crafty Morning website for this wonderful idea.
So colourful and easy to do. My eldest child did this with only a little bit of assistance (very little ones may need help using scissors).
what you will need:
1. Cut strips of coloured paper (using the long side).
2. Draw a fish onto the A4 piece of paper (or if you have it, black or white card stock paper) and cut around the outline.
3. Fold the paper in half and using scissors, cut slits close together (don’t go too close to the edges).
4. Weave the coloured pieces of paper through and then trim the top and bottom to look like fish fins.
5. Glue on the googly eye and add extra scraps of coloured paper around the body.
like to share?
What has your ballerina been up to today? Tag us in your pics and videos on Insta @tinytoesballet or email email@example.com and we’ll share them online and with your gorgeous ballet teacher! xoxo
ballet classes online
Are you missing your weekly ballet fix? Missing one of your adorable ballet teachers? Would you like to watch your darling smiling, laughing and twirling from the comfort and security of your own home?
Tiny Toes Ballet is proud to announce that online ballet classes for our ballerinas and danseurs are NOW online!
We have been working diligently behind the scenes to deliver to you our magical award winning program by some of your most loved, joyful and sparkly ballet teachers and based on the internationally recognised Royal Academy of Dance syllabus.
So, hold onto your teddies, ribbon sticks, fairy wands and ballet shoes! We’re dancing up a storm!